Wednesday, July 18, 2007

bitchaboutwork part 1

There are times when I want to be the cleaning lady. Most of the time I wish I have a job that doesn't require as much overtime as the one I currently have right now. Oh well, the grass is always greener, even on the cleaning lady's side. I'm so exhausted from working 12 hour shifts...been doing that every day since this month started -- the powers that be have decided that we're going to accelerate our close and file before a certain movie comes out. Everyday I come home I feel like I was hit by a truck over sideways and under from being so fatigued mentally, emotionally, and physically (my ass is hurting from sitting on my desk for too long and I know I'm gonna be a hunchback when I get old). And then the baby wakes up like clockwork at 3 am in the morning. I know what you all are thinking: "dude, just be grateful that you have a job" … which I am don't get me wrong. But sometimes I can't help but ask myself: "why am I doing what I'm doing now? Is there any other way to make the same amount of money with little or no overtime and less stress?"

But maybe finding that answer are for those days when I'm not logging in so many hours at work. August 1st, there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.

4 comments:

zXxxxXxx said...

gang hang in there! sige lang bahalag stress basta gwapa lang gihapon!

Anonymous said...

where do you work ulit?

teray said...

kai i work for mickey mouse =) btw what's your email add? invite kita sa bday ni vaughn aug. 18

Anonymous said...

atomikai@yahoo.com