Thursday, April 17, 2008

and we're back! ready for round 2

Things are looking up! My prayers were heard =) Mark's dad just got his citizenship interview and we just made a counteroffer on the house! So the waiting game begins. The seller has 3 days to accept/reject our offer and of course I'm preparing myself for the worst. If they reject it, oh well, we're back to square 1. But it's ok. I think I'm beginning to comprehend that home-buying is not exactly like going to the mall to shop for shoes lol.

This month is full of celebrations, today is Auntie Heny's birthday so there's gonna be a party at Uncle Edward's place tonight. Tomorrow we are celebrating my mom and Ate Kate's birthday so we're gonna be at La Mirada for lunch, then we dash over to Canyon Country to celebrate the Lauron sister's birthdays. On Sunday we are going to Disneyland with the Flemings (and maybe Steve) to celebrate Jack's birthday. Hectic weekend, but fun!

No comments: