Not like I have a choice. I gotta do what I need to do by the end of February otherwise the suffering will start again. Will blog about it as soon as I'm done. 365 will be resuscitated around March sometime.
Back to hurtling down the freeway and doing the 9-5 grind. Sigh. I didn't want my vacation to end.Some people need to mind their own business. If I was her, I would scream at the top of my lungs: it's my life, don't you forget! stupid ass nosy hitachis.
I am super broke…like, can't afford groceries, diapers, and wipes broke. Lol! Nah, but I like to exaggerate so people won't think money grows on trees and think that we have a lot of money to burn.
I feel really guilty about throwing away food. Next time we have leftovers, i'm taking it to work, or calling friends.
I need to figure out a way to make a lot of money so I won't have to blog and bitch about working and not having money.
If you need to get a hold of me, you have my number. Don't text too much because if I go over my text plan, I pay 10 cents per outgoing/incoming text. So no stupid jokes or forwards please (same goes for Mark btw) oh and If you don't have my number, there's probably a good reason why you don't. ha-ha.
=P adios!
1 comment:
so what's the GOOD reason for me not knowing it? :P
Post a Comment