Thursday, February 23, 2006

$212 Million

If I win the lottery, this is what I'd do (in no particular order):

- pay off the debts of my family and friends and give everyone a clean slate (from a financial standpoint)

- take my family and friends on a carribean cruise!...or hire a boat and take everybody I know =)

- set up trust funds, college funds, buy life insurance for all of my family

- invest some of the money to mutual funds or conservative investments to ensure that me and my family and the generations to come would have money all our lives

- of course I'd give to charity but anonymously

- start some sort of birth control education/program in the philippines where the identity of the attendees and personnel are all confidential

- buy my siblings and parents houses

- buy rental property

- buy a beachfront home

- take my family and friends to europe!

- buy property in europe, especially italy, london, and france

- buy an original degas painting

- buy a yatch

- go to all the jazz festivals in newport beach, catalina, etc. in my new yatch hahaha!

- gift money to friends and relatives that's less than the taxable threshold so that they won't be
taxed! =P

- buy an island in the philippines

- hire a damn good lawyer to help out my friends with their US papers

So far this is it, haven't really bought a lottery ticket but well, I can always dream ;-)

3 comments:

zXxxxXxx said...

gang hurot na imong kwarta sa debt-paying pa lang. haha. just to tell you, nag pool mi sa akong family and ron's family for the lottery. g-career namo ni intawon. heniwei, hope to see you and your trato tomorrow! Ü

ronval said...

i drove and bought lotto tickets at 14 cities. wahahaha.

we never won ANYTHING.

what will i do for $250mil... hmmm

ronval said...

pst miss.

nabal-an na unsa gender?