Just got a call from one of my dearest highschool buddies from London! It really made my day since I've been super stressed about my damn car insurance! I hate car insurance! But it's a necessary evil in california and comes in really handy when you get into an accident =(
Things are ok. Week 15 is uneventful which is always a good thing. My friend Rebecca gave me two prenatal exercise videos and I have sworn to religiously exercise every other day. Experts say that exercise helps prep your body for delivery and it will also help you shave off postnatal pounds and hey I'm all for that! I started this morning and it wasn't too bad. Mark was watching me and he kept criticizing my yoga positions -- damn men! They should try getting pregnant also! =P
I have visiting relatives from New York next week so this weekend's gonna be spent cleaning up the other bedroom in the apartment and make it look decent for guests. I haven't started decorating the baby's room since I don't know the gender yet so it's gonna be a guestroom for now. It's their first time in california so we're gonna try and make their stay as fun as possible. Since it's their first time, I was thinking about giving them a california survival kit which will consist of: surf shirts, hats, sunglasses, and flip flops -- cmon, you don't get any california than that! =) Then I'm taking them to disneyland next Friday (the perks of working for mickey mouse) and they're off to vegas next weekend. Next weekend mark and my pregnant self will be driving to SF for jackie and raj's wedding. I'll keep a tally of how many pit stops we make for my leaking bladder! Hahaha!
5 comments:
week 16.... a few more...
hi teray! how are you and the baby? that's right do your exercises-- esp. the pelvic and leg ones it helps a great deal when the big day comes.you know where to buy yonex tennis racquets in california coz my mom doesnt know where... im back to tennis again. with my little angel in tow. hehehe. tc and regards!
hi anonymous, can u pls tell me who you are? thanks =)
hi teray! how are you and the baby? that's right do your exercises-- esp. the pelvic and leg ones it helps a great deal when the big day comes.you know where to buy yonex tennis racquets in california coz my mom doesnt know where... im back to tennis again. with my little angel in tow. hehehe. tc and regards!
--oops... aims ni, dai! kalimot ko butang name. how are you?
hi aims! tell your mom to look for yonex stuff sa sportsmart or sport chalet. they pretty much have everything there. if all else fails, buy stuff online =)
Post a Comment