Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Day 61

11/30/08 Christmas tree buying. This year I decided to buy our tree early so we can at least get some decorating mileage from it before we throw it out. I remember last year we waited till the last minute and I shelled out a lot of $$ at a tree lot in noho. So this year for practical reasons, we skipped the tree farm and headed to Home Depot. We got a really good looking tree for a great price and it made me happy -- especially when i'm still seething over the $$$ i have to spend on the damn balcony (yes at this point i am still not over how much that thing is costing me).

on a sad note, my dad was rushed to the hospital on this day. i had to go to la mirada right after we bought our tree so i can be with him...this is the reality of growing older and parents growing older as well =( he is ok now and will probably get out of the hospital in a few days. thank you all for the kind words.

No comments: