Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 74

12/14/08 College Reunion. With my best buddies in SDSU -- Damon and Steve (in argyle sweaters...Mark did not get the memo lol!). From left to right: Avery, Tiffani, Damon, Jack, Steve, Rosalee, me, Mark, and Vaughn. I had a great time being Martha Stewart making centerpieces and beautiful napkin rings...I should have taken a picture of the table set-up because it was really pretty =) Every year we have a tradition where we get together in December to exchange gifts and to catch up with each other's lives. We started doing this way back in our SDSU days (i need to dig up those pics) and have been doing it ever since! Thank you guys for the wonderful gifts and for coming all the way out here to our boonies. I hope you had as much fun as I did, till next! =)

No comments: